Visitors take the tour in September 2017 (Source: http://www.vietnamtourism.com) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Tours to Hanoi’s Opera House, a historic landmark in the capital, have been put on hold after less than a year. According to a source from the Opera House, tours had been put on hold while repair work was taking place, and would resume in early September. The tour was run twice a week on Mondays and Fridays and lasted for 90 minutes, costing 400,000 VND (18 USD). When asked about the possibility of reducing the price, the official, who preferred to remain anonymous, said: “We are still running an experimental tour and haven’t decided a fixed price yet. It depends on the art programme, which has not been staged yet.” “The tour is not that interesting and the price is fairly high so travel agencies haven’t shown much interest,” said Le Duc Phong, director of a travel agency in Hanoi. “I have a feeling that the Opera House tour staff are still very busy with the shows and don’t have time for the tours.” Luu Duc Ke from the Hanoi Tourism Corporation said that if the tours were only 15-20 minutes, reasonably priced and aimed at domestic… Read full this story
- Concert combines rock and symphony at Hanoi Opera House
- French conductor to lead concert at HCM City Opera House
- New Year horror as a BODY is found near Sydney Opera House hours before $6.5million fireworks display
- Complete Hanoi, HCMC airport runway repairs by November: government
- “Rock Symphony” concert at Opera House
- Acadia Parish chamber to host candidate forum Sept. 27 at Grand Opera House
- Preview of 'Community Theatre Cares' at The Thomaston Opera House
- Sully Holds Holiday Candle-Lit Tours Of Historic House
- REVEALED: University of Texas football player, 25, was arrested for murdering his pregnant sister, 32, after her doorbell camera filmed him walking out of the house holding a bloody knife and telling a neighbor 'I killed Jennifer'
- Hanoi charming with unique architecture
Tours to Hanoi’s Opera House put on hold for repairs have 320 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.