When it comes to designer products, there are few brands with such acclaim as Chanel’s Creative Director Karl Lagerfeld. The designer is known for his unique runways shows, iconic clothings and now for his make-up range. However, like most luxury brands getting hold of products does not come cheap. Thankfully we’ve managed to find a way for ECHO readers to get their hands on a huge Karl Lagerfeld make-up box for just £5, giving you a saving of £112. Usually priced at £117, the set comes with lipsticks, make-up brushes, blusher and even lip liners. How to make the savings Join Quidco for free here. Then click ‘Get my box’ where you’ll be directed to the Glossybox website. You’ll see the already discounted Karl Largerfeld x ModelCo box for £30, use code ‘ QUIDCO10’ to get an extra £10 off + free delivery Quidco will then add an extra £15 cashback bonus to your account within 2 weeks of your purchase.
- Gigi Hadid, Kendall Jenner And Other Celebs Pay Tribute To Legendary Designer Karl Lagerfeld: ‘RIP Karl, You Are Greatness In Its Purest Form’
- Box Office Chart (June 12 - 18): The Wait For The Malayalam Movies Of The Eid Season!
- Unpredictable Tyson Fury has right mentality and boxing skills to beat Anthony Joshua, says Oleksandr Usyk
- Eddie Hearn has found his answer to replicate Dana White's UFC model in boxing
- One in six children steal money from their parents to pay for addictive computer game 'loot boxes', survey reveals – as campaigners call for them to be classed as gambling
- Boxing world champions: List of EVERY world champ in the sport, including Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury and Canelo
- Spoilt for choice: Why Kell Brook is the best of boxing's weekend threesome
- Humble Anthony Joshua returns to amateur gym to see old coach just hours after brutally destroying Kubrat Pulev
- Boxing saw Jordan Reynolds escape from the streets - now he's ready to dance his way to the top
- ‘The Wandering Earth’ Hurtles To $298M At Chinese New Year Box Office
This is how you can get a HUGE Karl Lagerfeld make-up box for just £5 have 327 words, post on www.liverpoolecho.co.uk at July 3, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.