According to report from the recent press conference organized by the HCMC Department of Information and Communications, the city has already launched the satisfaction rating system at the address https://danhgiahailong.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/. This is linked to the Hochiminh City Web (http://www.hochiminhcity.gov.vn) and other websites of state offices in each district and departmental office. Citizens and businesses can also rate their satisfaction via the specialized devices called kios or mobile devices located in the above offices.
Until June 2018, there have been 57,188 rating times on the attitudes of officers and quality of services through those specialized devices, along with 4,718 rating times on service quality via the website https://danhgiahailong.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/
As said by Ms. Vo Thi Trung Trinh, Deputy Director of the HCMC Department of Information and Communications, this achievement is the result of considerable efforts to improve public administrative work in the city.
At the moment, the department is cooperating with the Vietnamese Fatherland Front Committee in HCMC to launch the project on ‘Satisfaction rating system of citizens and organizations on guidelines and policies implemented in the city in the period from 2018 – 2020’.
The HCMC Department of Information and Communications also suggested to display rating results to anyone interested. However, since the results are also monitored by the HCMC Institute for Development Studies, it is necessary to upgrade the software before citizens can view the results.
There was also a recommendation to improve the software in order to be more user-friendly and to be used on mobile devices.
All these suggestions show the determination of the city’s departments in increasing the satisfaction of the public toward administrative formalities.
By KIM THANH – Translated by Yen Nhi
- Smart Speakers Have 97 Percent Satisfaction Rate in India: Accenture
- Tax enumeration service sees low satisfaction rate
- Amazon’s Employee Satisfaction Rate Soars Ahead of HQ2 Revelation: Study
- PCSO-Palawan branch tops clients’ satisfaction rating
- Nearly 2 mln people in HCMC not accessible to clean water
- Ratings and Review: Interesting looks aren’t enough to save the 2017 500X from ghosts of Fiat past
- Businesses Recognize Sage as a Leader in Customer Satisfaction in Latest G2 Crowd Reports
- Satisfaction Surveys Mask Customers' Reasons For Defecting
- Gas Grill Ratings Can Save You Time and Frustration