Man dies, 13 hurt in smashup Non Alquitran (The Philippine Star) – July 30, 2018 – 12:00am MANILA, Philippines — A man died and 13 others were injured in a collision involving nine vehicles in Mandaluyong City on Saturday night. Gil Aurio, of Apitong street, Eusebio Avenue Nagpayong in Barangay Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City, died at the scene from massive injuries. Otto Remmollo, 42, a dump truck driver, was arrested by a traffic enforcer after the accident. The smashup caused monstrous traffic in the area, according to Senior Superintendent Bernabe Balba, director of the Eastern Police District. Balba said charges of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide, multiple injuries and damage to property would be filed against Remmollo before the city prosecutor’s office. Reports said that Remmollo was driving a green dump truck (UPH-898) on the eastbound lane of the flyover along Barangay Highway Hills when the brakes malfunctioned at around 7:45 p.m. The truck hit a Honda CRV before crashing into a passenger jeepney and six other vehicles, traffic investigators said. Aurio was thrown out of the jeepney due to the impact. The other victims were taken to the Mandaluyong City Medical Center for treatment.
- Man dies from electric shock while trimming trees in Southfield
- Masaya Nakamura, ‘Father of Pac-Man,’ Dies At 91
- Namco’s founder and ‘father of Pac-Man’ dies at 91
- Man dies in VR accident, according to Russian news agency
- Man dies in VR accident, reports Russian news agency
- Enemies at the Gates: Watch every man die in Sniper Elite 3's multiplayer
- The ultimate Mega Man retrospective
- Only Robert Downey Jr. Can Be Iron Man, Weighs Avengers: Infinity War Director
- Isle of Man flooding leaves residents trapped
- Green Man Gaming Birthday Sale Stars Resident Evil 2 50% Off
Man dies, 13 hurt in smashup have 272 words, post on www.philstar.com at July 30, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.