Man dies, 13 hurt in smashup Non Alquitran (The Philippine Star) – July 30, 2018 – 12:00am MANILA, Philippines — A man died and 13 others were injured in a collision involving nine vehicles in Mandaluyong City on Saturday night. Gil Aurio, of Apitong street, Eusebio Avenue Nagpayong in Barangay Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City, died at the scene from massive injuries. Otto Remmollo, 42, a dump truck driver, was arrested by a traffic enforcer after the accident. The smashup caused monstrous traffic in the area, according to Senior Superintendent Bernabe Balba, director of the Eastern Police District. Balba said charges of reckless imprudence resulting in homicide, multiple injuries and damage to property would be filed against Remmollo before the city prosecutor’s office. Reports said that Remmollo was driving a green dump truck (UPH-898) on the eastbound lane of the flyover along Barangay Highway Hills when the brakes malfunctioned at around 7:45 p.m. The truck hit a Honda CRV before crashing into a passenger jeepney and six other vehicles, traffic investigators said. Aurio was thrown out of the jeepney due to the impact. The other victims were taken to the Mandaluyong City Medical Center for treatment.
- Man dies in police custody after Belfast bar incident: PSNI appeal for witnesses
- Shocking video of bar brawl hours before man died in PSNI custody
- Man dies in Co Donegal crash
- Man dies in Co Meath car crash
- Sudanese man dies after immigration raid in Newport
- Man dies trying to rescue someone in Mirror Lake
- Man dies after falling from Sydney Tower
- 19-year-old Marco Island man dies in Collier Boulevard crash
- After stabbing, Des Moines man died when his lungs filled with blood, authorities say
- Man dies in fire in Ashtabula County; kitten dropped from van, run over: Overnight News Links
Man dies, 13 hurt in smashup have 280 words, post on www.philstar.com at July 30, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.