Chả Mãn Tự rau rừng (Mãn Tự style soybean curd cake with wild vegetables) is the favourite choice of visitors to the restaurant. VNS Photo/Ñình Nhi Viet Nam News With natural food becoming increasingly popular in Viet Nam, one of HCM City’s better-known vegan eateries is offering tasty food at inviting prices. My Duyen reports. Though I’m not a Buddhist or a vegan, I eat two meatless meals twice a month, usually on the first and middle day of the month of the lunar calendar. At my recent dinner at Mãn Tự, a vegan restaurant in downtown HCM City, I was impressed by the dishes which had a decidedly different taste. My visit gave me a chance to not only sample the best meatless cuisine I had ever tasted, but also to learn more about veg specialties from different areas. Đỗ Thị Ngọc Phượng, owner and manager of the restaurant, was influenced by recipes from her native province of Sóc Trăng in the Mekong Delta and by the flavours and cooking methods of other Asian countries like South Korea, Japan and Singapore. She has reinterpreted the dishes with elegance and creativity to match the taste and demand of busy city… Read full this story
- Meat Disappears From Trudeau Government’s New Vegan-Like Food Guide
- Vegan dogs and cats? Study finds some pet owners are feeding their animals plant-based diets
- Why vegan gardeners are ditching bird feeders for vegetable patches
- Meet the woman who's raising her dogs VEGAN
- 32-year-old vegan reveals why she is still a virgin
- Opinion: Sorry vegans, Burger King's Impossible Whopper won't do anything to save animals
- Why do vegans attract such hatred?
- Experts say they making babies go vegan could cause lasting harm
- The Weird World of Vegan YouTube Stars Is Imploding
- A challenge to Pope Francis: Go vegan for Lent for $1 million charity donation
Feed your soul in HCMC on vegan feast have 311 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 12, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.