(VEN) – The 15-day visa exemption policy for visitors from the UK, France, Germany, Spain, and Italy was extended by three years commencing July 1. This is expected to increase the number of high-spending, long-stay visitors to Vietnam. Vietnam has become an increasingly attractive destination for Western European visitors Western European market development According to Minister-Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung, the open-door visa policy aligned with enhanced tourism promotion has contributed to maintaining Vietnam’s growth rate of foreign visitors at nearly 30 percent annually. Minister Dung noted that the government would consider proposals from the Vietnam Tourism Association concerning the extension of the period of stay in Vietnam from 15 to 30 days and the expansion of exemptions for more countries. Western Europe is a desirable tourist market with its stable economy and high-spending, long-stay visitors. According to Hoang Nhan Chinh, Secretary General of the Vietnam Tourism Advisory Board (TAB), since the visa exemption went into force in 2015, the number of visitors from the five Western European countries had increased more than 20 percent annually. According to a survey by the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT), each Western European visitor spends an average of US$1,316… Read full this story
- The Best European Discount Cruises
- Issue of NATO Enlargement in American-European Relations
- European Union Is Going To Impose Electronic Restrictions On Entry For "Visa-Free" Guests
- East Africa Kenya Visa - Visas for Kenya Tourists-Cost & Eligibility
- The Unknown Kind: Special Purpose Visa
- The Complexities of European Society: A Result of the Socio-Political Changes
- New Zealand Visa Requirements
- Europe Travel Made Easy - Schengen Visa
- How To Think (Eastern) European - and Make a Fortune in Real Estate
- What Are The Implications And Benefits Of 'Verified By Visa' For E-Commerce Retailers?
Extended visa exemption to increase Western European guests have 279 words, post on ven.vn at July 29, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.