Education experts emphasize the importance of family education
Dr Nguyen Hoi Loan, a psychology expert from the Hanoi University of Social Sciences and Humanities, believes the student had been acting normally. Her teachers and friends said the female student has a beautiful singing voice and usually attends extracurricular activities organized by the school and class.
|Psychology experts expressed concern over the increased number of deviant behaviors committed by youth after a 21-year-old female student threw her newborn through a 31st floor window.|
“In my opinion, the reason comes from the lack of family education foundation. Therefore, when making their way in the world, they are easily trapped by virtual values,” he said.
- Issue 22.05: LGBT Youth Human Trafficking
- Safety experts issue 'Most Wanted' list of potential fatal behaviors by drivers
- Despite mounting deaths and warnings, Obama Administration failed to confront fentanyl crisis, experts say
- Premera awards six community grants to nonprofits focusing on behavioral health
- South Euclid’s Pollard returns home to open local youth center
- Advocate: Youth solitary confinement persists in CT prisons despite ban
- Community Bible Church Pastor Said He's 'Pissed' After Employee Admits to 'Inappropriate Behavior' with Minors
- Urban Peak will bring mental health care to homeless youth on the streets
- Parenting Experts Warn Screen Time Greatly Increases Risk Of Child Becoming An Influencer
- Expert says Massachusetts vaping ban could accelerate epidemic