According to the plan, from now to 2020, Dong Hoi airport will retain its existing passenger terminal. By 2030, it will have a new railway station in the Southeast with 2 elevations to meet the capacity of 3 million passengers per year. The master plan also includes the North West reserve area for another terminal with capacity of 3 million passengers per year to be built for the next phase. For the area, by 2030, the Dong Hoi airport will maintain its existing landing road, ensuring the operation of the A320 / A321 aircrafts and the equivalent, with reserve land to extend the runway to reach the length of 3,000m when needed. A rolling system, a parallel track will be built by 2030, with a reserve of land to be able to lengthen the parallel track to extend the runway up to 3,000 meters. According to the master plan, by 2030, Dong Hoi airport will ensure 12 positions for aircraft stationing and reserve land of development in the northwest area of the airport. Thus, Dong Hoi airport by that time will have a capacity of six times in comparison to the current capacity. Together with the approval of the master… Read full this story
- Project Elevate preps airport for growth
- Court to Rule on Controversial Plan for new Berlin Airport
- Atlas Air Worldwide to Expand in New York
- Accelerating Growth: MTrac Expands Las Vegas Office
- What will a third runway at Heathrow mean for passengers and why is London airport expansion so controversial?
- As Delta expands facial scanning, opposition grows
- As Delta expands facial scanning, opposition to technology grows
- Indy Airport Named 'Best' by J.D. Power
- Building Berlin's new airport is a race against time
- Frankfurt's Airport Expansion Plans Get a Green Light
Dong Hoi Airport to be expanded have 275 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at July 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.