Japanese investors explore Ha Nam’s investment environment Ha Nam province will create favourable conditions to attract more Japanese businesses to invest in local projects, said Vice Chairman of the provincial People’s Committee Truong Quoc Huy. During his working session with a business delegation from Japan’s Nagahama city on November 5, Huy affirmed that Ha Nam always considers Japan an important partner in cooperation and investment attraction. Enterprises investing in Ha Nam will be supported in terms of electricity, water, worker recruitment and security, he said. The province has earmarked Dong Van III Industrial Park, which has a favourable location and well-built infrastructure, for Japanese investors, the official said. Huy told his guests that Ha Nam highly evaluated Japanese companies’ investment capacity and cooperation, adding that Japanese firms have always observed their investment commitments to the province, had good working environments and ensured stable incomes for local workers. Ha Nam is now home to 226 foreign direct investment (FDI) projects with combined registered capital of 2.5 billion USD, including more than 70 Japanese-invested projects worth over 800 million USD focusing on manufacturing, automobile, motorbike and electronic equipment production. Mayor of Nagahama Fujii Yuji, head of the delegation, said two firms from… Read full this story
- Comments for : Google, Facebook and others file briefs on behalf of Samsung's Supreme Court filing
- Comments for : Verizon and T-Mobile "friend of the court" briefs accepted in Apple's case against Samsung
- Comments for : For a brief period, Apple becomes the most valuable U.S. company
- House panel says Facebook's Zuckerberg to testify April 11
- Facebook launches Notify, a standalone iPhone app for breaking news
- Delta Airlines places a large order for 11,000 Microsoft Surface 2 tablets
- Rumours are already coming in about the next generation HomePod...
- Mark Zuckerberg's testimony to Congress: Facebook to probe 'tens of thousands of apps'
- A new era of diplomatic relations with North Korea is on the horizon — here's what's happened so far
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 7/11 have 321 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.