Though the Buckeyes did not bring home a national title, their consistency drove them to the top by J. Darin Darst 45s ago • 3 min read Which college athletic program had the best overall season in 2017-18? The result? Despite not winning a national title over the course of the campaign, Ohio State (510.50 points) earned the honor for the second time in the past four years. The Buckeyes accomplished this feat in large part due to a tremendous football season with the program finishing 12-2 and No. 5 in the final AP Top 25 with a Cotton Bowl victory and Big Ten title. Ohio State men’s basketball (25-7, No. 17 AP) and women’s basketball (28-7, No. 10 AP) each reached the second round of the NCAA Tournament. The wrestling team finished as a national runner-up, while the men’s volleyball team reached the national semifinal. The men’s and women’s ice hockey teams reached the Frozen Four, and both baseball and softball made the NCAA Tournament. Alabama (492.25) finished second, while Oklahoma checked in third (477.50). The Crimson Tide won the College Football Playoff to claim the national title in football and made the NCAA Tournament in men’s basketball, but… Read full this story
- Ohio State to Rose Bowl?
- Breaking down #9 Ohio State at #17 Michigan
- Alabama Home Equity Loans - 3 Ways a Home Equity Loan Could Benefit You
- 2006 Ohio State Buckeyes Season Predictions
- Ohio State/Iowa Saturday Night College Football
- College Football 2007 - 20 Games, 78 Points Per Game, Good Grief, Where's the Defense?
- College Football 2007 - Oregon Carves Up Michigan's Secondary, 39-7, the Wolverines Are 0-2
- Ohio Real Estate - Large Cities and Little Farms
- TOP 10 Colleges in America: Ranked According to Total Student Population (The BIG 10)
- Allen College Football Top 10
Best in College Sports: Ohio State beats out Alabama to take home the 2017-18 award have 283 words, post on www.cbssports.com at July 11, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.