Kicking off on July 16 Amazon Prime Day, the website’s annual shopping day is here to help budget-conscious shoppers make their money go further with heavy retail discounts. Want to get in on the money-saving action? Read on to find out how to shop at rock bottom prices and the best deals to snap up tomorrow. When is Amazon Prime Day 2018? Amazon Prime Day falls on July 16, 2018. There will be thousands of shopping deals commencing on the Amazon website at 12pm and then continuing throughout the evening and following day. How long will it last for? The day has been extended to 36 hours, meaning it will finish at midnight on Tuesday July 17. How do I shop? Firstly, you’ll need to be an Amazon Prime member to be able to access the deals – either a paying member or on their 30-day trial. If you haven’t already done this, fear not – you can still sign up before the deals start for £79 a year. As the day kicks off, there will be two types of deals available to shop: Lightning Deals and Deals of the Day. Lightning Deals run for a fixed period of time with a… Read full this story
- Are the Bible Codes Fact and Are We in the Last Days? You Need to Read This
- Want To Learn Spanish Fast Online?-Tips You Need Know
- What You Need Know Before You Buy Goose Down Comforters
- Day Trading Tips For Beginners
- How a Prime Lens Can Improve Your Photography
- What is Day Trading? Day Trading VS Investing
- What Does It Take To Be A Successful Day Trader?
- Day Trading For the Beginner - The Three Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Day Trading Your Way To Success
- The Advantages of Day Trading
Amazon Prime Day 2018: everything you need to know have 283 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at July 5, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.