Huawei as a company has been growing rapidly of late and this is in no small part due to its expanding product portfolio. For example, while many consumers will already be familiar with Huawei’s smartphone products, the company also offers a number of other smart-related devices, especially when it comes to the wearables market. Speaking of which, on offer here is not only the chance to win a Watch 2 Sport smartwatch AND a Band 2 Pro fitness tracker, but ALSO a Mate 10 Pro smartphone, courtesy of Huawei and AndroidHeadlines.
A new smartphone is always useful and the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is one of the best phones you can currently buy, sporting a heightened camera experience, along with an emphasis on artificial intelligence, and an overall premium design and build quality. Smartwatches are a new breed of electronics and while the market is still young, the Watch 2 Sport is a second-generation product from Huawei that builds upon the success of the first-generation model along with a more sporty and modern design. The Huawei Band 2 Pro, on the other hand, is all about fitness as it comes equipped with all of the fitness-related features you would expect from a wearable like this, as well as some additional ones including a Sports Coach and Huawei TruSleep.
To be in with a chance of winning ALL of these great Huawei prizes, all you need to do is take part in the giveaway widget below. You will first need to enter the contest by signing into the widget using your email address. After you have entered, you will be able to gain additional entries by completing various actions, including visiting Huawei and AndroidHeadlines social media channels. The good news is that you can complete as many actions as you like. Each action offers a unique number of entries and each entry has the potential to be the winning one. The contest is a USA ONLY contest and will close promptly at 2:59 pm PST on June 30, 2018. Enter now for the chance to win a Mate 10 Pro smartphone, a Watch 2 Sport smartwatch, and a Band 2 Pro fitness tracker, courtesy of Huawei and AndroidHeadlines.
- This is a USA-only contest.
- Entrants need to be of a suitable age to enter.
- Shipping issues are not controlled by AndroidHeadlines or our partners. Therefore, you should be aware that things can go wrong. AndroidHeadlines and our partners are not responsible for items lost in transit.
- It only takes one email entry to win, so only enter using one email address. Entering with more than one email will not improve your chances of winning and may result in disqualification. Email addresses are checked and confirmed.
- Winner(s) will be emailed and if no response is given within 48 hours, another entrant(s) will be selected.
- We reserve the right to make changes to this contest/competition.
- Slipknot percussionist Chris Fehn files lawsuit against band
- Nearly $2 billion has been bet on sports in N.J. since it was legalized last year
- Gold Strike sports bar will take sports bets as Americans wager
- NASCAR Cup Series: Keselowski overcomes illness to win at Atlanta
- John Hynes wants the Devils to win, but he wasn’t happy about how they did it against Sabres
- How to watch Super Bowl 2019 online: Live stream options, start time, TV schedule for Patriots-Rams
- Bennett on basketball: Why road teams are winning at record pace
- Steelers GM talks the other Pro Bowler potentially leaving Pittsburgh
- PrepFocus: SF Preps soccer and wrestling races are going down to the wire, as spring sports begin practice
- Benet notches quality win over Stevenson