The State-run Vietnam News Agency (VNA) and Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam) signed a cooperation agreement in Hanoi on May 23.
|At the signing ceremony – Source: VNA|
Speaking at the signing ceremony, VNA General Director Nguyen Duc Loi lauded PetroVietnam as one of the pillar groups of the Vietnamese economy, contributing to the State budget and ensuring national energy security.
- Vietnam News Agency signs information cooperation with Ninh Thuan province
- Vietnam News Agency honours war martyrs, invalids
- Rossiya Segodnya News Agency, Saudi Media Ministry Agree to Open Office in Riyadh
- Theresa May's tears, Mugabe's funeral and Tiger's triumph: News agency Reuters reveals its favourite pictures from a turbulent 2019
- 'When Will Climate Bomb Explode?' Scientists Discuss Global Warming at Rossiya Segodnya News Agency
- News agency reports Iran released labor activist on bail
- Potash for fertilizer, Nigeria, Russia, sign agreement
- Nigerian Government, Russia sign agreement on potash supply for fertiliser
- COSIEMA signs agreement with educational institution
- Rhode Island signs agreement with Israeli university