June 4, 2018 – Written By John Anon Update: The Winner of the contest is Juan Cervantes of Utah! Thank you to all who entered the contest.Huawei as a company has been growing rapidly of late and this is in no small part due to its expanding product portfolio. For example, while many consumers will already be familiar with Huawei’s smartphone products, the company also offers a number of other smart-related devices, especially when it comes to the wearables market. Speaking of which, on offer here is not only the chance to win a Watch 2 Sport smartwatch AND a Band 2 Pro fitness tracker, but ALSO a Mate 10 Pro smartphone, courtesy of Huawei and AndroidHeadlines.A new smartphone is always useful and the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is one of the best phones you can currently buy, sporting a heightened camera experience, along with an emphasis on artificial intelligence, and an overall premium design and build quality. Smartwatches are a new breed of electronics and while the market is still young, the Watch 2 Sport is a second-generation product from Huawei that builds upon the success of the first-generation model along with a more sporty and modern design. The Huawei… Read full this story
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro – recension
- Hack In The Box: researcher reveals ease of Huawei router access
- Huawei Mate 9 first impressions: Dual Leica lenses, big battery, improved UI
- Huawei's Honor 9: It's now out officially, with 12MP and 20MP dual cameras
- What RIM must do at the BlackBerry 10 launch event
- Apple could be ready to allow third-party watch faces on the Apple Watch
- Microsoft starts testing next big Windows 10 update, adds ‘ultimate performance’ mode for pro laptops
- Apple's Mac Pro now available: How will it sell?
- Huawei eyes $4 billion investment in broadband
- Huawei readies return to Brazilian smartphone market
Update Winner Announcemend: A Huawei Mate 10 Pro, Watch 2 Sport & Band 2 Pro With Huawei & AndroidHeadlines have 288 words, post on www.androidheadlines.com at June 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.