The press conference. (Photo: CPV)
This information was announced by the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development’s Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture at a press conference in Hanoi on June 18th.
According to the organizers, AgroViet 2018 aims to expand international cooperation and be a bridge between enterprises and customers, creating opportunities for enterprises to consolidate and exploit the domestic market; honor high-quality agricultural, forestry, seafood and handicraft products; and introduce new scientific and technological advances in agricultural production.
Mr. Dao Van Ho, Director of the Trade Promotion Centre for Agriculture, said the annual event is one of the biggest agricultural fairs of Vietnam. It will be attended by 18 agricultural firms from Thailand.
“This will offer opportunities for the country to enhance the image of Vietnamese agriculture in both domestic and foreign markets. The fair will highlight achievements in science and technology for producing safe and organic agricultural and aquatic products,” he added.
On the sidelines, there will be a seminar discussing agricultural eco-tourism products in Da Nang./.BTA
- Myanmar-China border trade fair to be held in N. Myanmar
- Da Nang grants value certificate to six local products
- AgroViet 2018 exhibition opens in Da Nang
- Da Nang hosting Vietnam Logistics Forum 2019
- Da Nang streets may be named after foreign missionaries
- Uber & Grab hit roadblock in Da Nang
- Da Nang strives to become child-friendly city
- Street carnival in Da Nang
- Mural paintings stir quiet valley in Da Nang
- Finnish and Italian teams display spectacular fireworks at 2019 Da Nang Festival