Bermuda swimmers began competing at the CCCAN Swimming Championships in Aruba, capturing four medals during the day and also setting new records.
The first session saw got underway with the Girls 800 Freestyle and the Boy’s 1500 Freestyle.
Bermuda captured their first medals with Brian Desmond winning the Silver, Desmond was able to set a new Bermuda record for Boy’s 15-17 Age Group touching the wall in a time of 17:21.15 and Adam Young won the Bronze Medal with a time of 17:47.56.
During the 13-14 Girls 800m Freestyle Taylor White finished 4th with a time of 9:48.32, Skyler Powell finished 6th competing in the 15-17 Girls 800m Freestyle and during the 18 & Over Girls 800m Freestyle Vanessa Esposito finished 6th with a time of 59:38.96.
The Mixed Relay 4×50 Freestyle finished the night.
Bermuda’s 13-14 team of Sam Williamson, Payton Zelkin, Caleb Ingham and Logan Watson-Brown set a new CCCAN record on the way to a Gold Medal clocking 1:45.04.
With a time of 1:42.52 saw the Bermuda’s 15-17 team of Madelyn Moore, Skyler Powell, Brett Smith and Kai Legband finished the night off with a Silver Medal.
Read More About
- Top Swedish scientist professor Bertil Andersson awarded prestigious Wilhelm Exner Medal in Vienna
- Pokémon Go Catch Bonus explained - How to increase your chances of catching elemental Pokémon with Medals
- Motorola Sues Aruba for Infringing WLAN Patents
- Pokemon X and Y Unlocks Guide – Medals, Legendaries, Items and Upgrades
- GTA 5 100% Gold Medal ‘Solid Gold, Baby’ Guide – All Missions
- Hebrew University professor first Israeli to win top mathematics medal considered equivalent to Nobel
- Uncharted 3 Boosters, Medals, and Medal Kickbacks Guide
- The new Call of Duty may have revived the WW2 shooter... but here's the fascinating story of how Medal of Honor defined it
- GTA 5 Sea Racing Guide – Race Locations and How To Win
- National Medals of Science, Technology and Innovation Presented