Hi Sex toys are still largely shrouded in certain social taboos in many cultures, especially in this part of the world. This however, does not come as a surprise since many people still find it difficult to discuss sex and sexuality issues even privately, not to think of expressing their sexuality, preferences and pleasures in the open. However, this has not stopped the growing market and demand for sex toys from fast gaining ground in Nigeria. This is because more people, especially the young are now more educated, thus enlightened and are more open minded and free to embrace their sexuality. Simply put, sex toys are man-made instruments designed to enhance human sexual experiences. There are various arguments against the use of sex toys, many of them sexist, self centred, myopic and perhaps parochial. Of the most ridiculous, being that once a woman gets used to using a vibrator, she will have no need for the real thing. I compare this with our God given legs and their natural ability of movement, taking us from one point to another and the manufacture of cars or various types of transportation also designed to take us from one place to another by… Read full this story
- Most people have pre-sex ‘rituals’
- I Attend A Sex Party In NYC Every Month. Here's What Happens There.
- Party City opening Toy City/Halloween City pop-up store on West Shore
- New life for Toys 'R' Us? Lenders cancel auction, plan brand revival
- Disney Resort Staff Among Florida Child Sex Predators Busted by Undercover Police
- Sex Ed Quickies with Ducky Doolittle
- Everything You Need to Know About the Sex Robot Brothel Opening in Houston
- In its first print toy catalog, Amazon bets on the classics
- Man accused of mailing pot from California in box of children's toys facing more charges
- Recovering the Beauty of Sex
Sex toy: A handy helpmate have 301 words, post on www.vanguardngr.com at June 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.