Hanoi, (VNA) – The daily reference exchange rate was adjusted down for the second day in a row on June 7, set at 22,562 VND/USD, down 5 VND from the previous day.
With the current trading band of + /- 3 percent, the ceiling rate applied to commercial banks during the day is 23,239 VND/USD and the floor rate 21,885 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at commercial banks also went down slightly.
Vietcombank reduced both rates by 5 VND, listing the buying rate at 22,770 VND/USD and the selling rate at 22,840 VND/USD.
The rates at BIDV were also cut by 5 VND to 22,770 VND/USD (buying) and 22,840 VND/USD (selling).
At Techcombank, the greenback is being bought at 22,750 VND/USD and sold at 22,840 VND/USD, down 5 VND from June 5.
The daily reference exchange rate opened the week from June 4 going up on Monday, remaining unchanged on Tuesday and then going down on the next following two days.-VNA
- Apple beats expectations with $53.8 billion in revenue last quarter and stocks up 4% - as iPhone sales now account for less than HALF of its earnings
- Mobilising Nigeria’s human and natural resources for national development and stability by Obasanjo
- The many shades of rape cases in Delhi
- The Life and Death of the ‘Children of God’ Messiah
- The obscure legal system that lets corporations sue countries
- ‘Walking Dead’ Lawsuit: Frank Darabont & CAA Hit AMC Over New Profit Payments – Update
- James Taylor and Carly Simon: The Rolling Stone Interview