The Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang aims to mobilise 9.5 billion USD for socio-economic development by 2020 and 45 billion USD by 2030. The adjusted target was recently approved by the PM as part of a master plan to 2020 and towards 2030 for the province. KienGiang targets becoming a well-developed locality and a transportation and tourism service destination in the Mekong Delta, and a development hub of the southern key economic region. The province aims for an average Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP) of 7.5-8 per cent per year by 2020. Also, the province is striving to improve quality of transport services, while promoting its advantageous geographical location and natural conditions of the province. The province has so far this year attracted 41 FDI projects from 19 countries and territories with a total registered capital of $1.44 billion, of which 37 per cent has been disbursed. — VNA
- Ballmer signs deal to speed China's economic development
- Global Forum 2010 Spotlights Trends in "Open Innovation" and Broadband Economic Development
- Sustainable Alternative EPA Supplement Targets Billion Dollar Fish Oil Market
- SimCity to teach engineering, economics
- Read about Microsoft's development offerings for 2008
- iOS 7 Beta Frustrates Mobile App Developers
- IP targeting startup El Toro disrupts online advertising with 'phonebook for the web'
- Wanda Group Buys Dick Clark Productions For $1 Billion
- Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, and Amazon get $2B in data center tax breaks; economic benefit unclear
- How long does it take to become super-rich? The time it took the world’s wealthiest men to make their first million – then billion – is revealed (and tech whizzkids are a lot faster than traditional tycoons)
Kien Giang targets 9.5 billion USD for socio-economic development have 249 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 19, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.