According to the province’s steering board of ocean encroachment project, two ocean encroachment sections have formed in Rach Gia bay with total area of 520 hectare. Of the projects, Rach Gia project kicked off in 1999 as per the Prime Minister’s decision in the area of 420 hectare and the 100 hectare northwest section kicked off in 2015 plus a 16 hectare natural alluvial ground. The Rach Gia project has been location of 60,000 people and construction of administrative section, headquarter, hospitals and schools. Phu Cuong Company was given 160 hectare in the project to build new urban with infrastructure , houses, village, parks. Kien Giang Construction Consultation Company was assigned to build public works, commercial centers, and resettlement houses in the northwest section.By VINH THUAN – Translated by UYEN PHUONG Tags: Kien Giang Province halts licenses sea encroachment projects
- North Korea brings halt to £200m bridge project over fears Chinese ‘will invade with hundreds of tanks’
- Pentagon Halts 3 Border Wall Projects
- Route1 Expands with Genetec to the Province of Ontario, Canada
- Dorian batters eastern Canada before heading out to sea
- CBD Unlimited Granted Hemp License in State of Michigan
- Kinross proceeding with value-enhancing Tasiast 24k project
- The great 2014 Pier 39 sea lion disappearance
- Agency seeks to shorten lines at driver's license offices
- IBG Inter Blockchain Group boast MSB license issued by FinCEN.
- County's only freshwater lagoon may be opened to sea
Kien Giang Province halts licenses for sea encroachment projects have 217 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at June 6, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.