ADB has predicted a 6.8% GDP growth rate for Vietnam in 2018
The Vietnam economy depends heavily on the world economy which began entering a prosperous period after 10 years of difficulties.
The FED’s plan to raise the prime interest rate four times in 2018 would slightly decrease by 0.0075 percentage points Vietnam’s GDP.
Huong mentioned the possibility that the Vietnam stock market would be upgraded to an Emerging Market by the end of 2019 or early 2020.
- Turkey thwarted attacks on its economy in 2018: Erdoğan
- Outdated database, policies hinder sharing economy development
- Red meat production in Turkey falls 0.7 percent in 2018
- HCMC likely to exceed tax revenue target by VND10 trillion
- Vietnam’s GDP growing well despite global tensions
- With geopolitics to the fore it was not a great year for the global economy
- Vietnam worried as high-quality FDI declines
- US consumers less upbeat about economy: survey
- Harnessing a digital future
- Meeting the country’s power needs