The minister made the annoucement at a meeting on June 28, asking the management board of the Metro Line 2A project to work with the Chinese contractor to connect the national grid with the line’s operation system by July 15. By early August, the contractor must finish this proccess, with the aim of starting the trial run of Cat Linh-Ha Dong railway, The stressed. Illustrative photo Minister The also requested the project’s board of management to collaborate with Hanoi authority in trainning experts, staffs to “operate the metro line smoothly and effectively”, as well as shake hands with the State Appraisal Council to enhance the supervision. The official attributed the project’s lateness to sluggish building of stations as well as delayed procedures of inspection and safety check. Earlier, in a report submitted to the government, the Ministry of Transport said that Cat Linh – Ha Dong line would begin the test run on September 2, Vietnam’s Independence Day. Following the test period extending from three to six months, the government will decide when the metro line will officially come into operation. According to the project’s board of management, the railway has completed over 95% (the equipment section excluded). The whole 13 train… Read full this story
- Boracay reopens for test run following huge cleanup
- French consultants hired to assess Hanoi’s first metro project
- RTD: Denver's tall buildings partly to blame for line issues
- Hanoi subway station design on display for referendum
- August Bank Holiday travel disruption – what train and Tube lines are down over the long weekend?
- Blue Line's Bang Wa-Lak Song extension to open Saturday
- Metro increases tech-aided inspections after January derailment
- At last: Malaga metro up and running
- Train delays to hit Paris airport travellers
- Summer Travel Outlook: Long Lines, Jammed Flights
Hanoi's long-delayed metro line begins test run this August have 286 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at June 28, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.