Is this a photograph of the leader of the free world at the G7 Summit, enjoying the company of his peers and intellectual equals? Or is this a sleepy lil’ salamander who woke up from a nap and simply doesn’t wanna? Over the weekend, Donald Trump did his due diligence by at least showing up to the G7 Summit in Montreal, where his presence was widely regarded, by our allies, as destructive. Mostly, America’s biggest baby had a hard time keeping his eyes open because he didn’t really want to be there in the first place. From the New York Times: Mr. Trump never really wanted to attend the Group of 7 meeting, but aides pressed him to go even as they feared it would be a disaster because he was being forced to do something he did not want to do. He rebelled by showing up late and leaving early. During closed-door meetings, Mr. Trump largely listened through most issues, firmly crossing his arms and swiveling a bit in his seat, according to people who were in the room. At points, he looked around trying to catch the eyes of others, as if looking for reassurance, the witnesses said…. Read full this story
- IS bride Shamima Begum gives birth to baby boy as Donald Trump demands UK 'take back' captured fighters
- US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis resigns just 24 hours after Donald Trump says he will be pulling troops from Syria
- Donald Trump enjoys a round of golf with legends Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus at President’s private resort
- FBI suspected Donald Trump may have been a secret Russian AGENT after he sacked bureau chief James Comey, bombshell report says
- A look back at Donald Trump’s tumultuous second year in office
- Donald Trump border wall funding REJECTED as House Democrats vote to end government shutdown… but the president plans to veto
- When will Donald Trump’s State of the Union address take place and did Nancy Pelosi block it?
- How many children does President Donald Trump have? Barron, Ivanka, Tiffany, Eric and Donald Jr
- What did Andrew McCabe say about Donald Trump and how did the US President react?
- Donald Trump demands Britain and Europe allies ‘take back’ 800 captured ISIS fighters and lock them up – or he’ll release them
Donald Trump Is a Bored and Sleepy Baby have 377 words, post on theslot.jezebel.com at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.