Chivita Active, new marketing communication campaign tagged C’mon Get Active is gaining traction with consumers. The campaign which is designed to inspire consumers to get active and encourage wellness through active health, while reinforcing Chivita Active’s position as a high quality wholesome fruit juice and an enabler for a healthy active life. Deployed across different communication channels including TV, Radio, Print, etc., the C’mon Get Active campaign aligns with the growing consciousness amongst Nigerians to stay healthy by embarking on a journey of active health. The C’mon Get Active campaign tells stories of ordinary people who in their own special ways say YES to active health, by simple and engaging workouts across various parts of the day. With the ‘Chivita Active Power of 6 Citrus’ offering already building brand relevance through its positioning for active health, further complemented by the introduction of ‘Chivita Active Vegetable Fruit Nectar’, has been an innovative approach at integrating healthy lifestyle and enhanced nourishment. Chivita Active is filled with the power of Vegetables and Fruits perfectly blended with the goodness of vitamins and fibre with no preservatives. It is a smart and tasty way to get the right dose of antioxidant and stamina for a… Read full this story
- Softweave Towel parners with Pixel Fox Studios for its new campaign #WipeTheStereotype
- GOP Rep. Shows Images of Colin Kaepernick, Ilhan Omar And 'The Squad' Burning in New Campaign Ad: 'I Will Not Let Them Tear Our Country Apart'
- A massive telecom union just launched a new campaign to unionize game developers
- Louisiana looks to Generation Z with new campaign to boost teaching profession
- Jennifer Lopez Wears a 2020 Spin On Her Iconic Dress in Versace's New Campaign
- OSCARS: ‘Nebraska’ Hitting Uncharted Territory For Actors In Age-Phobic Hollywood With New Campaign Spot (Video)
- Lily James stars in Burberry's steamy new campaign, calls experience 'liberating'
- Tourists rush to climb Australia's Uluru before new ban comes into force
- UPDATE 1-Trump, Bloomberg plan campaign ads during Super Bowl
- Tourism Australia pauses 'Matesong' ad campaign featuring Kylie Minogue as UK viewers watch scenes of bushfire carnage
Chivita Active woos consumers in new campaign have 339 words, post on thenationonlineng.net at June 10, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.