SSI upgrades stock board and order services for Web Trading SSI Web Trading, an online trading service from Saigon Securities, has upgraded its online stock board and updated two more conditional orders for derivative trading. The two new orders, namely OCO and Bull & Bear, are the two most useful orders in derivative trading. With this upgrade, all market data displayed on the board and order screen will be updated consecutively and immediately, helping investors track stock prices and follow transactions quickly and accurately. In June, SSI also upgraded its Web Trading by adding four more types of conditional orders. The continuous upgrades to the platform demonstrates SSI’s efforts in providing diversified, efficient trading tools for profit maximisation and risk prevention for clients when practicing derivative trading. With two new conditional orders, OCO and Bull & Bear, SSI has six types of conditional orders, including Up, Down, Trance Up, Trailing Down, OCO and Bull & Bear. The combination of conditional orders will help investors apply flexible and diversified orders to create investment advantages and prevent risks when practicing derivative trading. SSI Web Trading is an online trading service by SSI. With Web Trading, you can place orders directly… Read full this story
- Your Friday morning news briefing: Short working weeks, banking and Bowie...
- Business Breakfast LIVE: High Street to lose another 175,000 jobs this year, study reveals
- Combatting fake news
- German firm to control UK tanks business
- Media snapshot with Martin Wallwork of Conker Communications
- UX agency on track to turnover £4m following another strong year
- Christmas is about going the extra mile and savouring those brief moments
- Deputy chief of Israel’s diplomatic mission in Baku visits Trend News Agency
- Regional businesses planning to move UK operations to mainland Europe in the event of a no-deal Brexit
- 'Where the devil can I get that? I wish Woollies were still here'
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 6/9 have 303 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at June 9, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.