A representative of Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (MLIT) of Japan presents the new route’s certificate to Vietjet Vice President Nguyen Thi Thuy Binh with the presence of Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang (fifth from left) in Tokyo. — VNS Photo Viet Nam’s new-age carrier Vietjet will launch a direct flight connecting Ha Noi with Osaka in Japan on November 8. The move is expected to further boost tourism and trade integration between the two countries and across the region. A ceremony announcing the new route was held on Thursday in the presence of Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang, representatives of the Japanese government and officials from both the countries. “The Ha Noi-Osaka route will be the first service for Vietjet’s expansion into Japan, the Land of the Rising Sun,” Vietjet’s vice president Nguyen Thi Thuy Binh said. Vietjet will continue to open new routes connecting Viet Nam and Japan’s economic and tourism hubs to diversify destination choices for its consumers and to better meet the growing demand for air travel between the two countries and beyond as well as to better connect with the rest of the world, Binh said. Previously, Vietjet has collaborated with Japanese travel… Read full this story
- Vietnamese lust for Asian cities sees direct flights take to the wing
- Delta Air to start direct India flights, has signed pact with Vistara
- Air Peace launches direct flights to Banjul, increases Accra service
- Bamboo Airways keen on direct flights to U.S.
- AirAsia opens direct flight linking Malaysia's Kota Kinabalu with China's Kunming
- British Airways launch six new direct flights from Heathrow to holiday destinations including Turkey and Italy
- Direct flight links Shenzhen, Malaysia's Penang
- U.S. crew spacecraft Starliner starts unmanned flight test
- Direct Dublin-Beijing flight service launched
- Pakistan Opens Airspace For All Civilian Traffic; Indian Flights To Operate Soon
Vietjet to start direct flight to Osaka have 301 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.