YEREVAN, MAY 17, ARMENPRESS. The government will reappoint Stepan Mnatsakanyan as Chairman of the Statistical Committee of Armenia for a six-year term on May 21, 2018, Armenpress reports. The respective decision was adopted during today’s government session. According to this decision, members of the Board of the Statistical Committee were also appointed for a six-year term. English –translator/editor: Aneta Harutyunyan
- C.R. Rao, a doyen of statistics, turns 100
- Would Trump Impeachment Become Reality With New House Judiciary Committee Chairman?
- Natural disaster prevention committee monitors localities’ recovery from Storm Molave
- Ondo fire incident will not have effect on gov election ― INEC Chairman
- House defense panel chairman: Trump has 'no plan' to leave Afghanistan by Christmas
- Sao Mai solar power continues to thrive post-pandemic
- Rio Tinto misled Juukan Gorge inquiry and 'can't plead ignorance' as a defence, committee chair says
- Sports news feed: F1 waiting game continues for Mick Schumacher
- Poll: 63 Percent of Portland Voters Disapprove of Mayor Ted Wheeler as Riots Continue Unabated
- 'I could have wept – it was so awful': The moment Boris Johnson lost his battle against lockdown when all-powerful Covid Quad committee was told dead bodies would be stored on ice rinks and the head of the NHS warned of 4,000 deaths
Stepan Mnatsakanyan to continue serving as Chairman of Statistical Committee of Armenia have 195 words, post on armenpress.am at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.