ROLLING STONES frontman Mick Jagger has lashed out at the Cabinet to demand it unites around Theresa May and makes a final decision on its Brexit plan. The legendary rocker called on the Prime Minister’s feuding top table to come to “a fast resolution” as her warring ministers meet for another showdown in Number 10 today. The so-called “Brexit war cabinet” is discussing once again which of two customs options to take to Brussels and negotiate on, but a key decision will reportedly yet again be delayed by “weeks”. Instead of deciding between Mrs May’s preferred “New Customs Partnership” idea or the Brexiteers favoured “Maximum Facilitation” system, two working groups of senior ministers will instead just report their “early findings”. It comes after open disagreement among the Cabinet in the past week, with Boris Johnson calling the customs partnership “crazy”, and fellow Brexiteer Michael Gove calling it “flawed”. The failure to come to a decision has contributed to a stall in the talks with Brussels, with a senior EU negotiator saying “no significant progress” has been made since March. Responding the recent issues Sir Mick told BBC Radio 4’s Today Programme: “I think we’re going through a particularly difficult moment…. Read full this story
- Will Rolling Stones break curfew at Levi’s Stadium?
- Moves like Jagger: Mick Jagger's partner debuts Rolling Stones-themed dance
- Watch: Mick still moves like Jagger after heart surgery
- Bob Dylan’s on Fire, Rolling Down the Road
- No return: The final voyage of the crab boat Destination
- Theresa May Offers U.K. Lawmakers a Vote on a Second Referendum
- Aortic valve replacement widens heart patients' options
- POLITICO Playbook: The aftermath in Virginia Beach
- Ron Galella, the king of paparazzi, has a show in Montville NJ
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump v. Cummings, day two
Rolling Stones frontman Mick Jagger lashes out at Cabinet and demands it stops squabbling to make final decision on Brexit plan have 290 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.