May 11th is the fifth working day of the 7th plenary session of the 12th-tenure Party Central Committee.
The Party Central Committee members spent the afternoon studying and making remarks on the drafts of the session’s documents.
The 7th plenary session of the 12th-tenure PCC is taking place in Hanoi from May 7th-12th.
Main issues on the agenda of the six-day sitting include the personnel work at all levels, especially at strategic level, salary reform for officials, public servants, the armed forces, and workers, and social insurance policy reform, among others.
The event is drawing great attention from the public, who hope the PCC will reach specific decisions and drastic measures to create breakthroughs in matters of public concern.
Earlier, the PCC elected two additional members to the Central Committee Secretariat on May 9. The two additional members are Tran Thanh Man, PCC member and President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee; and Tran Cam Tu, PCC member and Chairman of the PCC Inspection Commission, 12th tenure./.CPV/VNA
- Central Committee meeting of Parliament about National Recovery and Resilience Plan
- EkNath Dhakal buys position in Central Committee
- Hungarian-Israeli committee discusses self-driving vehicles
- Promising avenues of cooperation between Belarusian, Lithuanian central banks discussed
- Vohra chairs all-party meet to discuss J-K situation
- Vohra Holds All-Party Meet To Discuss JK Situation
- Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn plunges party to a record low in donations
- Angola: MPLA Ruling Party Holds Congress On 8 September
- Questions must be asked over Leanne Wood's leadership, says former Plaid Cymru MP
- Who is Jeremy Corbyn, who’s his wife, what’s the Labour Party Leader’s constituency, could he be Prime Minister and how old is he?