By Reuters  June 1, 2018 | 08:08 am GMT+7 Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov meets with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang, North Korea in this handout picture released by North Korea’s Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on May 31, 2018. Photo by KCNA/via Reuters Kim hopes relations with the U.S. and denuclearization of the Korean peninsula would be solved on a ‘stage-by-stage’ basis. North Korea’s will for the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula remains “unchanged, consistent and fixed,” said leader Kim Jong Un, according to the North’s state news agency on Friday. Making the remarks in a meeting with visiting Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Kim added he hoped North Korea-U.S. relations and denuclearization of the Korean peninsula would both be solved on a “stage-by-stage” basis, KCNA said. The report also said Kim and Lavrov agreed to boost exchanges and cooperation between North Korea and Russia, with the two agreeing on a bilateral summit this year.
- President Trump meets North Korea's Kim Jong Un in Vietnam for second nuclear summit
- Does North Korea have internet and smartphones? An inside look at the wacky tech in Kim Jong-un’s hermit kingdom
- North Korea’s Kim Jong-Un and Dennis Rodman join forces in Glorious Leader!
- Hackers target India's largest nuclear power plant by infecting computers with malware 'linked to North Korea'
- North Korea Government are Getting Into Video Game Development
- Three American detainees freed from North Korea return home
- President Trump meets with Kim Jong Un in Demilitarized Zone
- Donald Trump says 'I don't blame Kim Jong-un' for wanting 'nothing to do with John Bolton' as he unloads on fired 'tough guy' national security adviser after getting rid of him because he believed he was leaking
- Kim Jong-il axed from Homefront in Japan
- Game Parodying North Korea's Glorious Leader Still Coming, Adds Level About Sony Hack
North Korea's Kim Jong Un says North's will for denuclearization 'unchanged': KCNA have 300 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.