May 16, 2018 3:06 PM Mamata Banerjee has advised H D Kumaraswamy to approach the president of India if the Governor does not give them the first opportunity to form the government in Karnataka. May 16, 2018 3:06 PM The JD(S) is likely to meet thw Governor at 4 pm with the letter of support and signature of all its MLAs. May 16, 2018 3:05 PM Former chief minister of Karnataka has rejected reports of rebellion within the Congress. The party is united he says. May 16, 2018 3:03 PM B Sriramulu says the BJP will form the government in Karnataka. He says that the Independents and rebels would support the party. May 16, 2018 2:30 PM Signatures of JDS and Congress MLAs being taken in support of HD Kumaraswamy. The document will be submitted to the Governor later today. May 16, 2018 2:21 PM DK Shivkumar, says, “No question of asking for anything (on reports that he wants to be Deputy CM). Our priority right now is to have a secular government. All the 78 MLAs are together.” May 16, 2018 2:12 PM Siddaramaiah who broke down at the legislature party meeting said that the Congress has vowed not… Read full this story
- Himachal Pradesh Election Results 2017: Will Virbhadra Sigh win from Arki – Live updates
- Zimbabwe: Deadly clashes erupt over election 'results manipulation'
- +++ US midterm elections - Results as they came +++
- Observing exit poll results, Congress leader Roshan Baig appeals Muslims to 'join hands' with BJP if need arises
- What Supreme Court judgment means for the 'Big 4' of Karnataka politics
- Live coverage: Cuomo, Nixon face off in high-stakes New York primary
- General election tactical voting guide: Summary of the websites available
- Malaysia election: People were 'disgusted with government's corruption'
- SC verdict on disqualified Karnataka MLAs has no meaning: Kumaraswamy
- Revealed: How the Congress won Karnataka
Karnataka election results 2018 LIVE: Mamata dials Kumaraswamy, hands out advise have 278 words, post on www.oneindia.com at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.