In a stunning 6-3 decision, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down a federal law banning states from legalizing sports betting. The decision in Murphy v. NCAA clears the way for many states to legalize and regulate the estimated $150 billion annual sports betting industry (including legal and illegal gambling). Many states are expected to rush into the process of legalizing this industry to tax a mostly underground and offshore industry (it is estimated that only about 3% of all sports bets are placed in Las Vegas).Normally, AngelsWin.com fans would say “great, but why are you talking about this on a baseball website?” Well, this has everything to do with baseball, and in particular, with the Angels.Under the current baseball schedule, travel is a major factor and affects teams differently. Some teams, such as the Angels, have years in which they put on close to 50,000 miles in travel to complete the season. Other teams put on less than half of that. The difference in travel has become a factor in how well teams perform, and has led to many changes such as afternoon “getaway” days that affect attendance. Owners and players would rather have a greater chance to win a… Read full this story
- Raiders to partner with casino for new Las Vegas stadium
- Las Vegas official urges name change for McCarran Airport, claims namesake was 'racist anti-Semite'
- Coronavirus case closes Nevada jobless call center in Vegas
- What Would Have Been: MLB All-Star Game and British Open
- 1st 60: How MLB standouts fared in what will equal full 2020
- Astros at Dodgers, ‘Field of Dreams’ highlight MLB schedule
- EXCLUSIVE: 'It's a sad time for us': Lisa Vanderpump announces her beloved Villa Blanca restaurant is closing after 12 years but reveals hopes to reopen in new location after pandemic
- Warren Sapp -- Pleads Guilty In Vegas Girlfriend Attack
- FOURTEEN times: Over three stormy years, Amber Heard claims that this is the tally of attacks Johnny Depp launched on her – including ‘throwing glasses at her’ and ‘pushing her against a wall’
- Lynda La Plante explains why adopting a baby at 59 was best thing to happen to her
It's time for MLB to expand to Las Vegas have 347 words, post on www.yardbarker.com at May 14, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.