TUCSON, AZ – The thermometers already seem to be in love with the 90s. That’s only going to get worse.So, what’s one to do this summer to cool off?Funtasicks Family Fun Park by the Tucson Mal has an answer.They are opening a new attraction – Cactus Springs– a new water park attraction at their park. (Sign up for Tucson Patch for real-time news alerts and free morning newsletters. Like us on Facebook. Also, download the free Patch iPhone app or free Patch Android app.)Owners say that the attraction will have multiple levels, featuring colorful water slides and multiple gigantic tipping buckets that dump 1000 gallons of water every 10 minutes on funseekers at the park. “The new attraction will also have bubbler jets, water wheels, water curtains, and waterfalls which will all be perfect for children and families to enjoy together.”The plan is to have it open for July 4.Images via Funtasticks Family Fun Park,Subscribe
- A New Year's glitch caused New York's parking meters to temporarily stop accepting credit cards
- July 4th: Are Fireworks Legal in My State? How Do I Use Fireworks Safely?
- New California Water Law Restricts How Much Water People Can Use
- Local Foods set to open new location in Austin
- Fewer investors opened new trading accounts in 2019
- MTS Physical Therapy & Wellness to open new facility on Dulles Drive today
- Carlson & Jayakumar LLP Opens New Office in Downtown Los Angeles
- Japan’s decision opens new doors for Vietnamese “thieu” lychee
- Fewer investors open new trading accounts in 2019
- SUNDAY CONVERSATION: Veteran educator prepares to open new elementary
Funtasticks Opening New Tucson Water Park By July 4th have 257 words, post on patch.com at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.