(Photo: Xinhua/VNA)The Granma newspaper specifies in one of its articles that US specialists are allowed to join in the investigations as the country is the manufacturer of the Boeing 737-200 aricraft. Mexico’s government said that its National Civil Aviation Authority will carry out an operational audit of Damojh airlines to see if its “current operating conditions continue meeting regulations” and to help collect information for the investigation into the crash. Earlier, an ill-fated Cubana de Aviacion flight DMJ 0972 crashed shortly after taking off from Havana’s Jose Marti International Airport. It was traveling from Havana to Holguin when the plane crashed shortly after taking off at 12h08 on May 18th. One of the plane’s two black boxes has been recovered in “good condition” and handed to investigators, Mr. Yzquierdo said, with the other expected to be found “in the next few hours”. Flags flew at half-mast in Cuba on Saturday (May 19th), marking the start of two days of national mourning, while authorities worked to recover evidence from the site and to identify the victims. Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel said a special commission had been formed to identify the cause of the crash. The plane was carrying 104 passengers and six crew members./. Compiled by BTA
- Boeing 737 MAX expected to remain grounded until at least August: sources
- Boeing 737 Max Air Disasters The Focus Of Participant Docu To Be Directed By Rachel Dretzin & Barak Goodman
- Missing engaged North Carolina couple's car found after high-speed crash; 2 bodies inside, investigators say
- Deadly I-580 Crash Near Pleasanton Under Investigation
- Boeing will cut its staff by 10% - more than 10,000 jobs - and slash its production of its main commercial planes, including the 787 and 777, after it reports $641 million first-quarter loss
- FAA Investigates Boeing After Debris Found in Almost Half of Undelivered 737 MAX Planes - Reports
- Harrison Ford, 77, is under investigation by the Federal Aviation Administration after latest airplane misadventure
- Boeing to cut staff, plane output after big Q1 loss
- Jetmaker Embraer focuses on future after Boeing divorce 'pain'
- Boeing streicht 16.000 Stellen - Kurzarbeit bei Airbus
Boeing 737 crash: Mexico, US support Cuba's investigation have 333 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at May 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.