The southern province of Binh Dinh will hold a ceremony on May 5 for the receiving of a certificate from UNESCO recognising “Bai Choi” singing, a popular folklore style of singing in the central and south central regions of Vietnam, as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. “Bai Choi” singing, a popular folklore style of singing in the central and south central regions of Vietnam. The event, directed by Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Vuong Duy Bien, will gather nearly 400 artists from nine provinces which are home to Bai Choi heritage including 30 artists from the host Binh Dinh province. The ceremony aims to honour and promote the special values of Bai Choi singing while reflecting national pride and raising the awareness of preserving and promoting cultural heritages of the nation and humanity. An art programme featuring the history of the folk music genre of Bai Choi from its dawn to the current developments will be offered for audiences during the ceremony. The event will be jointly organised by the People’s Committee of Binh Dinh province and the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism in coordination with the provincial People’s Committees of Khanh Hoa, Phu Yen, Quang… Read full this story
- Xidi Village - World Cultural Heritage
- Planning Your Next Vacation - Russian Cultural Heritage Waiting To Be Discovered
- Hongcun Village - World Cultural Heritage
- Suzhou Classical Gardens-World Cultural Heritage
- Old Montreal - Experience Romantic French Canadian Cultural Heritage
- Adelaide Casely Hayford - A Sierra Leonean Woman Writer And Cultural Nationalist Living Ahead Of Us
- Cultural Tourism - India
- Heritage Travel - Provence, Where Cultural And Environmental Heritage Meet
- Do the HR Certification Letters Spell Success?
- Pakistani Culture
'Bai choi' singing to receive UNESCO certificate of Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity have 272 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 5, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.