Courtesy of Anna Victoria Growing up, I didn’t really care about what I looked like. Or rather, I didn’t care enough to do anything about it. I was confident but not exactly in shape, and I practically ate my way through the drive-thru for the better part of my teen and early twenty-something years.Then, the first day of my senior year in college, I suddenly keeled over from a sharp pain in my stomach. I couldn’t even stand, and I had to go to the emergency room…where they ran tests and found out my digestive system and G.I. systems were barely functional. (I guess years of eating fast food will do that to you.) Advertisement – Continue Reading Below I saw my belly hanging over my workout pants—and I felt disgusted. The weird thing is, no one asked me about my diet during any of those exams—I was just given a prescription to help with my digestion. After a few months of taking it, I could tell that something still wasn’t working—the medicine wasn’t really addressing the root cause.Enter: my then-boyfriend, now-husband, Luca. He immediately could see what was causing my health problems: my poor diet and lack of activity…. Read full this story
- Plea deal accepted in death of Victoria Martens
- Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show hasn’t aired yet and people already hate it
- Lingerie, Cheers And Tears: Behind The Sexiest, Most Body-Positive Strip Show Of All Time
- Blaze Bernstein murder: Was an Ivy League student slain in the name of hate?
- S.I. man indicted on hate-crime charges in alleged attack caught on video
- Netflix original shows that critics hate but normal people love
- Chase, crash suspect released from hospital, now armed and dangerous
- WWE’s Daniel Bryan: “I Want to be More Hated Than Brock Lesnar”
- 400 Years of Slavery, It Stops with Us!
- Texas Republicans stop effort to oust Muslim county vice chair over religion
Anna Victoria: ‘I Hated My Body—Until I Stopped Chasing Perfection’ have 324 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.