By Jonathan Lansner | [email protected] | Orange County Register PUBLISHED: May 24, 2018 at 4:25 am | UPDATED: May 24, 2018 at 4:27 am In Riverside County, there’s mortgage-free living for 125,762 homeowners. My analysis of 2012-2016 Census Bureau housing data found an average 27.6 percent of the county’s 454,924 owner-occupied residences did not have a mortgage on the property. Only 11 California counties had a smaller share of mortgage-free homes. Statewide, 27.8 percent of owners live mortgage-free. Inyo County was tops with 53.5 percent free and clear; San Benito County was lowest at 22.5 percent. Here are Riverside County’s communities with the highest share of mortgage-free living, and rank, among the state’s 500 most-populous towns: 1. Desert Palms: 59.8 percent mortgage-free — 2,229 of 3,725 homes. State rank: No. 3 out of 500.2. Rancho Mirage: 50.2 percent mortgage-free — 3,774 of 7,525 homes. State rank: 5.3. Banning: 49.7 percent mortgage-free — 3,529 of 7,101 homes. State rank:6.4. Calimesa: 48.9 percent mortgage-free — 1,363 of 2,788 homes. State rank: 7.5. Indian Wells: 48.5 percent mortgage-free — 1,156 of 2,382 homes. State rank: 8.6. Hemet: 47.1 percent mortgage-free — 7,726 of 16,420 homes. State rank: 9.7. Valle Vista: 46.4 percent mortgage-free —… Read full this story
- Plan For Living Debt Free - It is Possible to Living Debt Free
- Nashville, Live Music, Free For Your Enjoyment
- Live Rent-Free As A House Sitter, Worldwide
- Is There Such a Thing As Good or Bad Mortgage Loans?
- Real Estate Financing - What You Need To Know About Home Mortgages Before You Commit
- Reverse Mortgage Maximization
- Five Ways to Pay Your Mortgage Off Earlier
- Reverse Mortgages - A Tax Free Income For Senior Citizens
- Orange County Defense Attorney Firm
- New York Home Mortgage Loans - 3 Ways To Find The Best Lender
125,762 live mortgage-free in Riverside County. What towns have the most? have 244 words, post on www.pe.com at May 24, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.