Developing an e-government is one of the focuses of Tien Giang province in the process of creating a smart urban district, which are surveillance cameras, smart traffic systems, smart education, and smart tourism.
From now on, inhabitants in Tien Giang province can access the official Zalo portal of their province at zalo.me/hcctiengiang or search for the keywords ‘Tien Giang Province Public Administration Portal’.
By KIM THANH – Translated by Yen Nhi
- Hanoi boosts online public administrative services
- An Giang province boost cooperation with US
- An Giang province, Cambodia boost cooperation
- US Ambassador visits Ha Giang province
- Alphabet’s Project Loon delivers internet service to 100,000 people in Puerto Rico
- Ha Giang province holds defensive exercise
- Art performance in An Giang promotes Cambodian culture
- Vietnam, US cooperate to produce goods from recycled fiber glass
- An Giang's rice and fruit could be exported to the US
- First outbreaks of African swine fever detected in Gia Lai and Kien Giang