Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh has called on China to refrain from complicating the situation in the East Vietnam Sea during his talks with Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister of Wang Yi in Hanoi on Sunday. The event was held as part of the Chinese minister's visit official visit to Vietnam and attendance at the 6th Greater Mekong Sub-region Summit (GMS-6) from March 30 to April 3. During their conversation, Minh asserted that the Vietnamese state and government always focus on the development of comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership with China. The two officials agreed on promoting visits among two countries' leaders, cementing cooperation between ministries and departments, and implementing common perceptions and cooperation between both nations. They also support the settlement of existing problems to maintaining the stable and positive development of bilateral relations. Deputy PM Minh suggested measures to promote the significant role of the steering committee for Vietnam-China bilateral cooperation, He asked Beijing to provide favorable conditions for Vietnamese products to enter the local market, and to develop bilateral trade in a balanced and healthy manner. The Vietnamese deputy premier also urged enhancement of win-win cooperation in the agriculture, environmental protection, climate change… Read full this story
- Russia-China Economic Cooperation Needs Deeper Mutual Understanding - Analysts
- Deputy PM, FM meets with Chinese, Lao foreign ministers
- Game of Thrones is back! One billion tune in from around the globe for season eight premiere as Jon Snow FINALLY learns the truth about his parents and Daenerys arrives in Winterfell
- CHINA REPORTS DROP AS GLOBAL CASES SURGE
- Coronavirus: China purges regional leaders hours after spike in deaths and cases
- China announces just 394 new cases of the killer coronavirus – the lowest daily toll in a MONTH as Beijing says outbreak control efforts 'are working'
- New coronavirus cases fall in China but fears grow over global spread
- Coronavirus crisis hits British retailers as Primark, Asos and Halfords fear supply shortages after panic triggers factory closures across China
- British coronavirus cruise ship airlift is DELAYED: Flight to rescue 74 UK nationals trapped on infection-riddled Diamond Princess is pushed back a day because of 'logistical complications'
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 14
Vietnam deputy premier urges China not to complicate East Vietnam Sea situation have 352 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.