CPV General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong (L) and First Secretary of the PCC Central Committee and President of the Councils of State and Ministers of Cuba Raul Castro Ruz (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (HCYU) and the Young Communist League (UJC) of Cuba signed an agreement to boost cooperation activities during the State visit to Cuba from March 28-30 by General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Central Committee Nguyen Phu Trong. First Secretary of the HCYU Central Committee Le Quoc Phong, who accompanied the Pary chief during the visit, told Vietnam News Agency that the agreement aims to educate youngsters about the friendship between Vietnam and Cuba, which was nurtured by Presidents Ho Chi Minh and Fidel Castro and generations of leaders of the two countries. Vietnamese and Cuban youngsters will enhance cooperation in various fields, such as encouraging youths to engage in socio-economic development and do scientific research in the respective countries, Phong said. The two sides will help localities in Vietnam and Cuba set up twin ties and bring more Vietnamese youngsters to Cuba and vice versa to increase their mutual understanding, he added. In the next five years,… Read full this story
- GroFin gets Rwf43 bn Mastercard Fund to boost youth, women employment
- Zain Innovation Center to boost youth entrepreneurship, startups
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal meets top officials of Vietnam government in Hanoi
- The View from Europe: Cuba, the EU and a post-Cotonue agreement
- Youth as the trustees of civilisation (2)
- Youth as the trustees of civilisation (1)
- Pakistan exchange student among those killed in US school shooting
- Pakistani exchange student Sabika's body to reach Pakistan on Monday
- Fitch raises Vietnam sovereign credit rating, sees fast growth
- Can Cuba’s Miguel Díaz-Canel Complete Raúl Castro’s Economic Revolution?
Vietnam, Cuba boost youth exchanges have 294 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.