The promotional tickets are available for international routes flying to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai (Thailand)/ Yangon (Myanmar) and Phnom Penh, Siem Reap (Cambodia).
The promotion is also applied for other international routes to Seoul, Busan (the Republic of Korea)/ Hong Kong/ Kaoshiung, Taipei, Taichung, Tainan (Taiwan)/ Singapore/ Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
The flight period of this promotion is from May 5 to December 31, 2018.
The promotional tickets are available during the golden hours from 12:00 to 14:00 on www.vietjetair.com.
Songkran – the New Year Festival of Thailand, Cambodia (also known as Chol Chnam Thmay) and Myanmar (Thingyan) is celebrated in April every year, attracting tourists by native traditional cultures, festive atmosphere and splashing water tradition to wash away bad lucks and pray for a new good year.
Vietjet is the first airline in Vietnam to operate as a new-age airline with low-cost and diversified services to meet customers’ demands. It provides not only transport services but also uses the latest e-commerce technologies to offer various products and services for consumers. Vietjet is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA) with the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) certificate.
The airline was also named as one of the Top 500 Brands in Asia 2016 by global marketing research company Nielsen and the “Best Asian Low Cost Carrier” at the TTG Travel Awards 2015, which compiles votes from travelers, travel agencies and tour operators in throughout Asia and Asia’s Best Employer Brand by the Employer Branding Institute and World HRD Congress for many years. The airline was also rated as one of the top three fastest growing airline brands on Facebook in the world by Socialbakers.
Currently, the airline boasts a fleet of 56 aircraft, including A320s and A321s, and operates 385 flights each day. It has already transported more than 55 million passengers on a network featuring 82 routes in Vietnam and across the region to international destinations such as Thailand, Singapore, the Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar and Cambodia.
- Perodua and Grab partner to offer Bezza, Myvi and Alza at special price packages for GrabCar drivers
- Report: Online Shoppers More Likely To Respond To Free Shipping Offers Than Price Discounts
- AD: Enjoy attractive festive deals on BMW and BMW Motorrad models at Auto Bavaria’s CNY celebration
- Lunar Rooftop Bar & Grill offers special deals on October
- Review: 2019 Kia Sorento Offers Low-Priced Everything and Gets an "A" Doing It
- McDonald’s Now Offering Bereavement Prices
- Google One now offers temptingly-priced cloud storage in the US
- Pantheon offers special PAX pledge tier worth $1000, gives five of them away in contest
- DART offers half-price bus fares to the Iowa State Fair
- Cannes takes on Trump with highly politicised lineup for 2017 film festival