Life StylePosted at: Apr 17, 2018, 1:01 AM; last updated: Apr 17, 2018, 1:01 AM (IST)Also in this sectionShilpa Shetty to make digital debut as blind dating show hostPriyanka returns to Bollywood with Salman’s ‘Bharat’Watch out for moreAditi bags award for BhoomiThis GAME gets biggerPreviousNextAs someone who counts Satyajit Ray as a huge influence, Majid Majidi decided to set his latest film Beyond the Clouds in Mumbai streets, which, he believes, are full of incredible heroes trying to lead a life of dignity in the face of struggle. The Iranian director has always been fascinated with Ray’s cinematic outlook and how his heroes come from everyday life, something that he feels is missing in Indian cinema today. “Satyajit Ray’s films had an effect on me. They inspired me to follow a certain interpretation of life. And I would like to influence the younger generation. In Pather Panchali, there is a respect that he has for his hero, even in the poverty. His heroes come from this class of society and they are trying for life,” Majidi said. Dream come true The director says it was a dream come true to set one of his films in India, which, he believes,… Read full this story
- Parvathy Thiruvothu Birthday Special: Top 5 Performances Of The Actress That You Should Not Miss!
- Coronavirus lockdown | Every day is #ThrowbackThursday for these Indian travel influencers
- Crime Patrol: Anup Soni Quits The Show; Wants To Get Back To Acting!
- Bhavana Balsaver: We had done 107 retakes for a scene in Dekh Bhai Dekh
- Exclusive! When Renuka Shahane was chased by a bear on the sets of Shah Rukh Khan's Circus
- Is Terry Smith the best money manager Britain has ever had?
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Bob Dylan’s Never Ending Tour
- Profiles of those who died in huge warehouse fire in Oakland
- Rakhi Vijan: There could not have been a better time to bring back Hum Paanch
- Books of the year 2011
‘Real life missing in Indian films’ have 318 words, post on www.tribuneindia.com at April 17, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.