Speaking at the meeting, Vietnamese Ambassador to Germany Doan Xuan Hung expressed his pleasure with the deep and active development and integration of overseas Vietnamese in Germany.
With over 40 years of integration, the overseas Vietnamese in Germany have become a friendship bridge between Vietnam and Germany, and they have actively participated in domestic movements such as participating in visits to Truong Sa Archipelago and donating to support flood victims.
In the framework of the meeting, Ambassador Doan Xuan Hung hoped that associations and enterprises of overseas Vietnamese in Germany continue to unite, towards establishing an overseas Vietnamese association in Germany. The idea was proposed by the Vietnamese Embassy and Vietnamese Veteran Association in Germany, at the December 22nd, 2017 ceremony marking the founding day of the Vietnamese People’s Army.
At the meeting, the participants enjoyed traditional dishes and an art program performed by overseas Vietnamese in Germany./.BTA
- Vietnam to exempt visas for overseas Vietnamese and their family
- Overseas Vietnamese step up homeland investments
- Overseas Vietnamese protest China’s violation of Vietnam’s sovereignty
- Khanh Hoa Leaders:Meeting and wish international tourists and overseas Vietnamese a happy New Year.
- Overseas Vietnamese continue protests against China’s actions in the East Sea
- Overseas Vietnamese: No place like home
- President praises overseas Vietnamese’ contributions to homeland
- Overseas Vietnamese’s sport festival enhances solidarity
- Overseas Vietnamese speak out against China’s actions
- 190 overseas Vietnamese to attend the 1,000th Thang Long - Hanoi anniversary