LG will launch its LG G7 ThinQ phone on May 2, but it gave a little teaser on Monday for those of you keeping an eager eye on how the G7 will stack up against Samsung’s Galaxy S9.The LG G7 will pack new boombox speakers that promise to increase sound levels by more than 6 decibels and deliver twice the amount of bass, according to LG. The company also claims that the LG G7’s speakers are 10 times louder than your average phone, so you won’t need external speakers to blast your favorite music.If you’d rather listen to music without waking up the entire neighborhood, the LG G7 is also said to include better support for headphones. For the audio-savvy, LG revealed that the phone will offer DTS:X 3D Surround Sound for up to 7.1 channel performance, Hi-Fi Quad DAC and MQA audio file support. Essentially, this means that the phone should be able to deliver high quality audio with a sense of depth and space, without needing super expensive headphones. And yes, LG has confirmed that the G7 ThinQ will have a headphone jack. Now Playing: Watch this: Which phone has the best speakers: Galaxy S9 or Razer… 6:28 Sound… Read full this story
- Low-light camera shootout: Galaxy S9 Plus vs. Pixel 2 XL vs. iPhone X and more
- Best Buy offers the best deals on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Amazon discounts the best Android phone, the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus, by $233
- Best LG phones 2020: finding the best LG phone for you
- The best Samsung phones of 2020: finding the right Galaxy for you
- The best phones for music 2020: top choices for audio on your smartphone
- Best phone in the US for 2020: the top 15 smartphones we've tested
- LG phones are about to change as it adopts a gutsy new strategy
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite vs. Galaxy Note 10 Lite: Which should you buy?
- LG G Flex Review
LG G7 phone speakers are gunning for the Galaxy S9 have 313 words, post on www.cnet.com at April 30, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.