At a conference reviewing the four-year partnership between HCM City, Binh Thuan and Lam Dong on April 15, the Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism of Binh Thuan reported that 239 tourism projects in the province (62%) are run by investors from HCM City. The figure reported by Lam Dong was 100 (44%). Under their partnership, the three localities have regularly exchange experience in State management of tourism and jointly hold events annually for their travel agencies. Director of HCM City Department of Tourism Bui Ta Hoang Vu said the outcomes of the partnership proved that connectivity help the partners better tap their own potential and advantages. From a business perspective, Nguyen Van My of Lua Viet company said the tourism brand of the three localities is weak, adding that for the connectivity to produce desired result, each locality should develop its own strength, which are then combined to create unique products able to compete with other regions. Deputy Director of Lam Dong province’s Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc proposed building a joint tourism development plan with specific mechanisms designed to support local tourism firms, thus making the partnership more strong and effective. The… Read full this story
- CapitaLand to develop office tower in Ho Chi Minh City
- AirAsia to fly Manila-Ho Chi Minh City in Nov.
- 10 Most Stunning Places To Stay At In Ho Chi Minh City For The Modern Traveller
- Philippine athletes bag 3 golds in Ho Chi Minh track and field
- Airasia to start Manila-Ho Chi Minh flights in Nov
- Duterte’s Japan visit to bolster economic ties
- PH, Thailand revive tourism ties
- World Bank, Davao City tackling tourism dev’t plan
- Bolstering family ties
- MAS and Americas bank supervisors' body to bolster fintech ties
Ho Chi Minh City bolsters tourism ties with Binh Thuan, Lam Dong have 280 words, post on english.vov.vn at April 15, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.