(VEN) – The Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) People’s Committee recently issued guidance on implementation of a plan under which the city would fund the interest on loans taken out by organizations and individuals with feasible agricultural business projects. High agricultural growth In 2017, HCMC reached an agricultural, forestry and fishery production value of almost VND19.48 trillion, up 6.3 percent from the 2016 growth of 5.8 percent. Production value reached almost VND1.93 trillion in the first two months of 2018, up 6.5 percent from the same time in 2017. Of this, cultivation reached VND472 billion (up 5.7 percent), animal husbandry produced VND865 billion (up 4.3 percent), and fisheries reached VND468 billion (up 10.2 percent). High technology has been applied in vegetable and fruit production on 389.8 hectares of land in the city, nearly quadruple that in 2016 (101ha). Interest-based assistance According to the HCMC Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the city is home to 1,200 agricultural enterprises with an average capital of VND27.6 billion, VND9 billion lower than the city’s average. City-based agricultural enterprises have contributed 14.7 percent to the city’s agricultural production value. The HCMC People’s Committee recently issued a regulation guiding the implementation of HCMC People’s Council… Read full this story
- More employers may help workers pay back student loans
- More employers may help workers pay back student loans, reduce debt
- Should this couple pay off student loans or save for a home down payment?
- Minnetonka company sued for tricking students into paying for free ‘loan forgiveness’ programs
- Commissioner Shannon Whitfield Hand Delivers Checks To Pay Off 2 Loans Early In Walker County
- Africa is making great progress in agricultural production
- Newburgh Heights hopes to attract new homeowners by paying off student loans
- America’s student loan debt crisis is about to get much worse
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. Receives Continued Listing Standards Notice from the New York Stock Exchange
- China Green Agriculture, Inc. Notifies New York Stock Exchange of Intent to Cure Price Deficiency
HCMC to pay interest on agriculture production loans have 309 words, post on ven.vn at April 4, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.