(VEN) – Hanoi is boosting the dissemination of public information to raise consumers’ awareness of their rights and protect their interests. A delegation of Hanoi Industry and Trade Department officials surveys a Vinmart supermarket in the Royal City Customer appreciation This year, Hanoi marked Vietnamese Consumer Rights Day (March 15) for the eighth time. To draw consumers, the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade organized a three-day sales promotion event from March 16-18 with the participation of 30 leading businesses, including the Hanoi Trade Corporation (Hapro), Vietnam Telecom Services Company (Vinaphone), Vinmexcom supermarkets and major bookstores. Major manufacturers and distributors also arranged 60 points of sales at supermarkets and trade centers, such as Vinmart, Hapromart, BigC, V+, Mediamart, Pico, HC and EcoMart. To protect consumer interests, the Hanoi Department of Industry and Trade has activated a hotline, 024.1081, to answer questions and provide advice. A representative of Vinmart said the supermarket chain had held a week-long consumer appreciation program in the capital, with two sales promotion points at Vinmart Royal City and Vinmart Time City. A representative of Coop Mart Ha Dong said the supermarket participated in the program not only by reducing the prices of various products but also… Read full this story
- House C'tee Chair Tells Consumer Protection Chief to Take a Hike
- We Done Good, Consumer Protection Chief Tells Lawmakers
- Appointment of Consumer Protection Head Ignites Political Furor
- Project Ten Dollar about “improving consumer experience”, says EA
- US Rep Likens Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to 'Tyranny'
- Banks' Arbitration Clauses May Hurt Consumers: Report
- Card Fraud Hits 1 in 4 Consumers Worldwide: Report
- CFPB Report: Consumers Have Bones to Pick With Banks
- Consumer Reports Urges Tesla to Pull Plug on Autopilot
- Hanoi air quality sees positive signs in July
Hanoi works to improve consumer protection have 275 words, post on ven.vn at April 30, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.