0 of 32 Eric Risberg/Associated Press The NFL draft may serve as a natural high for some fanbases, but the sizzle of the regular season keeps the flames under more than a few seats quite toasty. No NFL head coach will be fired between now and at least October (unless something wild and unpredictable occurs). This doesn’t mean each is comfortable with where he stands within his respective organization. Some, like the New England Patriots’ Bill Belichick and the Pittsburgh Steelers’ Mike Tomlin, are made men. Others are just trying to make it through another season. And the league’s six brand-new head coaches have no clue what to expect during their first campaigns leading a franchise. Even in April, a heat check is needed to understand where each of the 32 head coaches sits before the 2018 seasons begins. Some hot seats never cool. A few more remain warm. The majority are quite comfortable…until the games begin. 1 of 32 Matt York/Associated Press Steve Wilks didn’t enter the ideal situation as the new head coach of the Arizona Cardinals. Granted, most hires are forced by poor performances the previous season, but Wilks must overcome more than most. First, the former defensive… Read full this story
- NFL coach firings and potential openings: Who's on the hot seat now?
- 13 NFL assistants who could get head-coach interviews: Get to know these names
- Week 6 NFL game picks, schedule guide, fantasy football tips and more
- 'Two decade reign of decay': NFL club slammed after firing yet another coach
- NFL Fun Power Rankings, week 11: Where do Rams and Chiefs stand after Monday night's record-breaking showdown?
- Week 6 NFL Power Rankings: 1-32 poll, plus every team's top fantasy surprise
- NFL draft was daft when it came to ex-Hawkeyes Desmond King and George Kittle
- Rozner: Chicago Bears have earned record heading into bye
- Who will be the next Redskins’ coach? From Josh McDaniels to Lincoln Riley, here are a few names that might get consideration.
- Kevin Stefanski, Philly born and bred, to coach against Eagles as Vikings OC Sunday
Gauging How Hot Every NFL Coach's Seat Is Heading into the Draft have 334 words, post on bleacherreport.com at April 6, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.