MARGARET BRENNAN, CBS NEWS: Today on FACE THE NATION: The president makes bold moves that shake up the stock market and the diplomatic world, leaving administration officials to clarify and clean up. Fears of a trade war spiked in the wake of new tariff threats by the president and counterthreats by China’s leader, Xi Jinping. Add to that President Trump attacks on Amazon, plus Facebook’s revelation that 87 million users’ data could have ended up in a firm working for the Trump campaign, made for a wild week. We will talk to Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. Overnight, a chemical attack in Syria reportedly kills dozens and injures hundreds. We will have a report from the region. Maryland’s Ben Cardin, a top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will be here to talk about that and other news. Then: (BEGIN VIDEO CLIP) SHERYL SANDBERG, COO, FACEBOOK: We know that we did not do a good enough job protecting people’s data. I’m really sorry for that. And Mark is really sorry. (END VIDEO CLIP) BRENNAN: Facebook executive Sheryl Sandberg goes on a mea culpa media tour prior to CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s testimony before Congress on Tuesday. But will saying sorry soothe… Read full this story
- Medical Transcription Jobs Are Hot Right Now
- Medical Transcription Work - How to Get Medical Transcription Jobs
- Are Medical Transcription Jobs At Home The Answer To Your Problems?
- Why Medical Transcription Business Owners Should Join a Trade Association
- Choosing The Right Medical Transcription School
- Oklahoma City National Memorial
- April Thoughts
- Kazi Nazrul Islam - The National Poet of Bangladesh : A Profile Study
- Jokers Wild - April Fool's Day
- Laugh Your Woes Out With Free April Fools Ecards
Full transcript: 'Face the Nation' on April 8, 2018 have 278 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at April 8, 2018. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.