Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) and Chief of the CPV Central Committee’s Office Nguyen Van Nen hosted a reception for the guests in Hanoi on April 23.
|Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) and Chief of the CPV Central Committee’s Office Nguyen Van Nen (R) receives Jean-Charles Negre, Politburo member and former standing member of the PCF Secretariat|
The same day, head of the CPV Central Committee’s Commission for External Relations Hoang Binh Quan chaired talks with the PCF delegation.
The two sides highly valued the sound cooperation between Vietnam and France after the establishment of diplomatic ties 45 years ago and the recent visit to France by CPV General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in March.
Both nations pledged to promote the strategic partnership which has been set up for over the past five years.
They discussed cooperation orientations through the Party channel including the preparation for the third theoretical workshop between Vietnamese and French communist parties scheduled in 2019 and the celebration of the 100th founding anniversary of the PCF (1920-2020).
The PCF supports the French Government’s policy of increasing investment and cooperation with Vietnam and encouraging the involvement of French businesses in Vietnam for development targets of the Southeast Asian country.
The two sides shared information on the situation of their parties and countries as well as discussed some international issues of mutual concern.
During their stay in Vietnam, the PCF delegation is scheduled to work with leaders from the CPV Central Committee’s Commission for Economic Affairs and authorities from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
- China Communist Party Reasserts Absolute Control over Religion
- Softcore Porn Star Joins Communist Party, Chinese Social Media Goes Gaga
- Chinese delegation visit Elstree Studios
- 'Vive la France!': Deja vu as euphoric French fans party like it's 1998
- China's Communist Party blasts Guns N' Roses
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Communist Protesters March Against Vice President Pence
- Czech PM inks power-sharing deal with Communists
- ‘Pathetic Gesture’: Corbyn Criticised for Snubbing Trump State Visit Banquet
- China Orders a Halt on Weddings Failing to Incorporate Xi’s Communist ‘Thoughts’
- Vietnam frees popular blogger on condition she leave for US